Pages

Monday 2 November 2015

Give Us A Kiss

Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed Halloween...

I've recovered from my recent home invasion and managed to do a layout today.  This photo is of my two children way back in 1995.  As you can see my son was determined to have a kiss from his little sister, an event that was nearly as rare as water in the desert!
 
To say that they didn't get on is an understatement... I failed, miserably, to get them to even like each other!  I think they both have similar personalities (strong ones) and back then, they just didn't feel the need to EVER give in to each other, no matter how I tried to explain the concept of 'sharing'.

They get on great... now!  But that might have something to do with the fact that they don't see each other very often!

Anyway, my layout was achieved using the LIKE FOR EVER September kit 'Acorn Avenue'... it is a lovely mix of Pink Paislee's Cedar Lane collection patterned papers and embellishments...


(home made flair)

(journaling on the fussy cut flower)



(washi tape)

American Crafts 'Fitzgerald' thickers in peacock

 
This is my 7th layout with this kit, it just seems to keep going... but I REALLY want to start my next kit... 'Hello Beautiful' <<must NOT give in to temptation>> << why not???>>
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!