Pages

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Project Life ~ August 2015 (part 1)

I found this sheet of patterned paper in my stash the other day and decided to use it in my Project Life album (I'm a little behind!).

I need to catch up on my August layouts and this was the perfect paper to start with...

 
The paper is from Webster's Pages, 'These Are The Days' collection, designed by Megan Hoeppner.  I love the colours of black, blue and white with little pops of gold, so this is going to be my first page...

 

 


 





 
 



 
 


 
 

 
Apart from a couple of things from my stash ~ washi tape; a wood veneer arrow; a small acetate saying (Good Day); some punched vellum (from an envelope) and some sequins (from the £ shop), everything else was from that one piece of 12x12 patterned paper.
 
 
Coming Soon...
...the rest of August Project Life layouts
 
 
Happy Crafting Y'all
 
 
Blah... blah...blah...
 
 

1 comment:

  1. PL certainly makes the stash last longer and go further! Great sheet for this purpose too. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!