Pages

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Alone Time

I'm home alone... oh, sometimes this is just heavenly!
 
No-one's calling my name or demanding my attention (I swear my children are more needy now than when they were younger ~ I expect to have my mother making demands... but not my 23 and 25 year olds!).  I'm not really moaning about them, they make life interesting after all.  But... it's nice to be just me, sometimes.
 
Me and my craftroom!
 
My mind is uncluttered today, which is reflected (I think) in todays scrapbook layout.  It's nice and simple with some embellies and layering, but still fairly straight forward.
 
The photograph is of my niece... beaming a broad smile after she'd finally managed to work loose her baby tooth...such a proud moment!
 
Again I'm using the LIKE FOR EVER August kit... 'Oh So Lovely' for this layout, all the papers are from the Crate Paper 'Wonder' Collection

The 'HELLO' die cut pieces are from the ephemera pack (popped up on some foam squares)

I'm loving these gold corrugated thickers... I wanted a play on the word 'GAPPY' so I crossed out the 'G' and added a 'H' to make 'HAPPY'

Tassels! Never really know how to adhere them... but the trusty stapler came in handy

The top embellie is just a punched circle from some patterned paper with an epoxy circle over the top, the middle one is from the chipboard element sheet and the bottom embellie is again a punched circle with some glitter washi and another (smaller) punched circle from the tassel packaging, a couple of staples and badda bing badda boom

A date is always good hahaha, even though I'd forgotten to change the year, so I had to correct the '2014' to '2015'... what a numpty!

Some faux stitching...

a few layers and some splatters of gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine...
 
and there we have it... another memory recorded!
 
May all your glue dots stay sticky!!!
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I never managed to get most of the add ons for the Oh So Lovely kit and seeing the tassels again makes me want to have a go at making them. Lots of sweet little details and I too am loving the gold mist splats. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!