Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Kit Club Number Two... Catching~Up (part 3)

'STRIPY STRAWS' was the name of the June kit from 'LIKE FOR EVER' (the UK based scrapbook kit club that I am a member of).  This is my second kit and what a beauty it has been!

Based on the Dear Lizzy 'Fine and Dandy' collection from American Crafts, this bright and colourful collection had a lovely celebratory feel to it.

Here's what I managed to do with it...











Inspired by Nicola Jones911





 
I also purchased the 6x6 paper pad which help extend my kit even further ~ I managed 11 layouts and 5 project life pages and I love every one of them!
 
Coming Soon...
 
DREAM BIG ~ July's Like For Ever kit...
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!