Pages

Thursday 17 July 2014

The Everlasting Case of June's Murder

Yes, I've 'killed' my June SCRAPTASTIC kit!
 
And VERY happy I am about it too.  I loved the 'Best Of My Life' kit, but the last layout was hard work!
 
So the June kit (plus add-on) produced 11 layouts in total with the addition of 3 cards...
 
Numbers Ten and Eleven...
 
 
Number 10 - this was inspired by all those manufacturing strips on the bottom (or top) of 12x12 papers, I really wanted to find a use for them...






 
Number Eleven - not too keen on this, but hey ho, it is what it is!





 
And now the left-overs...
 
 
 

Very little papers left, only a few scraps
Only 2 CRATE PAPER 'Oh Darling' Bows
1 FRECKLED FAWN 'Love' paper clip
1 'Bow' cut-apart
 
 
 
Some CRATE PAPER 'Oh Darling' vellum shapes
Some HEIDI SWAPP 'Dreamy' ephemera
 

 
Very Little left of the HEIDI SWAPP Aqua glitter alphas
 

 
Very few of the ECHO PARK 'Capture Life' alpha stickers
 

 
And very few of the ECHO PARK 'Capture Life' element stickers
 
 
On the whole I'm fairly pleased with the 'murder' of this kit... I did finish it off with a couple of cards...

 
So, it's on to the July kit 'Summer Nights'...
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!