Pages

Saturday 26 July 2014

SHARING... is caring

Some sharing...

Weeks 11 & 12 of project life...

Week 11 - page 1

Week 11 - page 2

Week 12 - page 1

Week 12 - page 2
 
I am still loving PROJECT LIFE, although I do forget to take my camera EVERYWHERE I go, so a lot of my photos are taken with my mobile phone (thank goodness it has a decent camera!).
 
I'm getting more relaxed with PL and mixing cards and manufacturers (and not stressing because it's not all perfect)!  So I'm enjoying it even more!
 
Week 11 (page 1) was fairly minimal, using mostly the JADE EDITION, on page 2, I also used a card from the 'MISC ME!' collection by BO BUNNY called 'Happy Tails -CAT' because I wanted to journal about my cat.
 
For Week 12 I used mostly the HONEY EDITION along with some more 'cat' cards.  I'm also still doing a 'week in review' card.
 
Now for some scrapbooking...
 
I've now broken into my latest SCRAPTASTIC (July 2014) kit... 'SUMMER NIGHTS', it is a lovely collection of summer themed papers and embellies, with some GREAT colours and patterns.  So my first and second layouts look like this...
 
Number One -




 
 
some supplies used...
BACKGROUND -
AMERICAN CRAFTS textured CS - 'pool'
SIMPLE STORIES - 'GOOD DAY SUNSHINE' collection - (torn edge)  'woodgrain'
SIMPLE STORIES - 'GOOD DAY SUNSHINE' collection - (dotty) 'chill out'
IMAGINE CRAFTS - 'FIREWORKS!' - (ink spray) 'dandelion'
MATS (fishtailed, with black outlining) -
SIMPLE STORIES - 'GOOD DAY SUNSHINE' collection - (yellow) horizontal elements
SIMPLE STORIES - 'GOOD DAY SUNSHINE' collection - (stripped) 'chill out'
SIMPLE STORIES - 'GOOD DAY SUNSHINE' collection - (floral) 'shades of summer'
SIMPLE STORIES - 'GOOD DAY SUNSHINE' collection - 'woodgrain'
EMBELLIES -
all die cuts are some - SIMPLE STORIES - 'GOOD DAY SUNSHINE' collection - 'bits & peices'
chipboard alphabet stickers - WE R MEMORY KEEPERS - 'Indian Summer'
 
 
Number Two -



 
The clouds were stamped using the 'worth wondering' (April 2014) stamp set from SCRAPTATIC and inked using STAMPIN' UP 'old olive'.  The alphabet stickers were from SIMPLE STORIES - 'GOOD DAY SUNSHINE' collection - expressions sticker sheet.
 
Now I really must go and do some work!
 

Blah... blah... blah...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!