Pages

Sunday 13 July 2014

More Project Life...

Week 10...


 
I knew I wanted to use mostly black and yellow for my cards this week (mostly from the Becky Higgins Project Life - 'midnight' edition).  I've used buttons, wood veneers, washi tape, label stickers, sequins and resin flowers for my embellishments this week.  For me, I've found that its easier to just have a 'loose idea of colours, then to place your photos in first.   After that I just take one card at a time and embellish/journal away!  The title card is made using my CRICUT Imagine, and this week I decided to include a 'review' card explaining the week. 
 
My project life is a 'work-in-progress' so its developing all the time.  The rest of my family are already pulling it out occasionally to have a look at old memories!  This is what it's all about, after all!
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!