Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Trying To Be A Killer!

I'm trying very hard to 'kill' my May SCRAPTASTIC kit before my next one arrives!  But to be honest, with all the little bits and pieces that came with this kit ('The Story I Heard)... I really don't think I'm going to manage!  Still... never, say never!
 
Layout NINE...
 
 
 
 
 

 



 
 
 
So as I do more and more scrapbooking, my personal style is beginning to emerge.  Apparently I like to have a plain background for most of my layouts, but occasional I'll find a patterned paper that I want to use (as with this layout, however I couldn't resist a little wet embossing!).  I still love to make cards, but I'm finding scrapbooking is a very personal way to craft... as every photograph holds something very dear and VERY personal.  Along with PL (PROJECT LIFE - which I love), I'm afraid my card-making is taking a back seat, at least for this leg of my journey!  HAPPY CRAFTING...
 
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!