Pages

Thursday 19 June 2014

Seven... Eleven

I've not been around lately... LIFE, don'tcha know!  I had VER testing (brainwaves? optical nerves?) and a lumbar puncture, so I've been feeling a little delicate!
 
Anyway... I still haven't killed my SCRAPTASTIC May kit... but I'm definitely getting there!
 
I made another 'pull and stand' card (this kit is old, old, old) with some of the smaller bits of paper from this kit as well as another layout (number eleven).

My card (nice and simple - just my style)...


<--- front

<--- back after you - 'pull' and 'stand'
 
 
 
Now for my layout, Seven... Eleven, I've called this 'Seven Facts' and is the eleventh layout from this kit, I've added a piece of pink CS from my stash, as well as a piece of acetate ( actually it was a piece of overhead projector transparency from a box of them that I picked up at the local recycling unit... 50 for £1.50, even though they buckled a bit going through the laser printer, I still used it!), other than that the rest of the supplies (apart from the glitter) is from the SCRAPTASTIC May kit...
 
 






 
 
CLEAR IT OUT CHALLENGE - 'Anything Goes'
 
 
 
MAY ALL YOUR GLUE... BE STICKY!
 
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely project! Thanks for playing at Clear it out challenge blog! We hope to see you next time! Good luck

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!