Pages

Sunday 27 April 2014

The Kit Killer... pt. 2

Ok so, yesterday I 'killed' my Scraptastic kit, or so I'd thought.  But after posting my pics on the Scraptastic facebook page a very nice lady - Sharon suggested I maybe able to get one more page from the scraps I had left!  Well... I love a challenge, so here is layout seven...

 
This is a picture of my lovely girl in 2000, when we went to Spain with my father.  We stayed in his villa in L'Escala.  Michelle is taking a well deserved siesta (thumb in month, as usual!).  I had to add a couple of 12x12 pieces of CS (which to my mind is a bit of 'kill the kit' cheating).  I used a white 12x12 which I used as a frame and then used a piece of Kraft CS - cut down to 11 1/2 x 11 1/2 to this I added a little bit of roller stamping for added texture.
 
 
'KILLED'
 
 
I REALLY have 'killed' it now, I probably could get a couple of cards out of the embellishments left over, but I'd rather save them for a future layout.
 
Thanks for stopping by...
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!