Pages

Friday 23 August 2013

Oh Pooh...

No not,  Winnie


Seriously I am STRESSED, I decided to download something... and you know what happens... something pops up here, something pops up there... "do you wish to continue?" and like an IDIOT I click yes! and now I've cocked up my laptop... BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh pooh, pooh, pooh and double pooh

Even blogger won't save properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to let off steam while I figure out a way out of this mess, so here's a little card I made for my super-doper daughter...


 
The REALLY cute owl paper is from a stack by 'Creata', and the owl is (another) Cricut cut... from the 'STRAIGHT FROM THE NEST' cartridge.
 
 
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 
 
P.S.  I could NOT fix the laptop, I had to do a system restore,
thank goodness for this little feature!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!