Pages

Saturday 11 May 2013

You Can't Have Too Many...

... Hugs

 
I made a quick little card using MY MIND'S EYE 'Wild Asparagus' paper (brown spotted) and another designer paper with green circles  (I can't remember the name of, sorry) , the stamped sentiment is from a set by POLKA DOODLES called 'Stamp Doodles' which was stamped onto a piece of punched card stock, which in turn was mounted onto another punched circle (scalloped, this time), I used some twine around the scallops to add another crafty touch.  I then decorated the inside of the card and the envelope using the same papers and hey presto...
 
 
 
 With a few gems and some ribbon my creative fix was satisfied (for a little while, at least!).


 
Challenges...
 
LADY ANNE'S CHALLENGES - Friday Sentiment challenge #9 - 'Anything Goes' CBLA_SF9
 
FUSSY 'N' FANCY - Friday Challenge #88 - 'Anything Goes'
 
A CARD A DAY BLOGGING - 'Saturday'
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 
                                                                                                         


2 comments:

  1. Super card - and what a true saying x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Karen, Where have you been - I cannot believe you have run out of ideas. I trust you are well and just thinking up the most exotic and exciting of designs. Uncle Camboy.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!