Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Cool Cat

I've got a little bit hooked on this Cricut image from the 'CINDY LOO'  cartridge... its just so cute that I can't seem to do anything BUT this at the moment!  Funny how we sometimes get obsessed with certain things... isn't it? 

 
I used a kraft card blank (obsessed much?) and matted a piece of paper from the  'HOT OFF THE PRESS' 'Red Velvet Artful Card Kit' collection.  With my delightful kitty cat and some embellishments, card complete... how cute is that?  The arrow paperclips were purchased from my local 'pound' shop!



 
 This sentiment is from a set I've got by 'SCRAPPY MOMS' called 'Raining Cats and Dogs', there are some great puns on this.


 As always the inside is decorated using any left-over scraps!
 
Thanks for looking, I think I'll enter this into the 'Heavy Metal and Hels Sheridan' Challenge #90 at 'ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE BLOG'


Blah... blah... blah...

 

1 comment:

  1. What a fab and fun card! Love your cat ;)
    Thanks for joining us Anything Goes Challenge! Welcome back next week when we're having a Blog Hop with some great prices!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!