Pages

Thursday 7 March 2013

The Road To Recovery...

... one challenge at a time!

I made this for a challenge, yes a, as in ONE.  This post is dedicated to - StuckOnUSketches - die cut challenge (Feb 22), and the theme is... 'WRITE'.

 
 
 
 
Nice and simple... I like simple!
 
CARD BASE - A6 card blank - from stash
1ST MAT - 'ECHO PARK' 'Country drive' - 'Flutterby' (4" x 5 3/4") - edges inked with 'TIM HOLTZ' (Victorian Velvet), I then added two lengths of pink ribbon and a bow
NOTE PAPER - From an old notebook (3" x 3 1/4") - I added extra coloured lines to give it some more colour, rounded one bottom corner and added a pink button from my stash
DIE CUT IMAGE - 'CRICUT' 'My Community' cartridge p. 13 - I used the blackout feature, and the layers.  I cut the layers 5 times and used my 'GYPSY' to delete any cuts I didn't want (thereby saving on cardstock)
STAMP - 'PEACHY KEEN' 'PK - Everyday Character Face Assortment'  (3/4")
SENTIMENT - Computer generated
 
I hope you like my little project, thanks for stopping by...
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Cute, Cute, card!! Great job with the Die Cut Challenge and I love the little "peachy keen" face on the pencil!! Thanks for playing along with us over at SOUS!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!
    Oh my gosh! This is just way too darling!
    I LOVE the background paper you chose and how its like a loopy
    like writing...
    All too cute! So glad that you joined us!
    Excited to have you back!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!