Pages

Saturday 16 March 2013

Me to You...

Hello Everyone...

The snow is coming down thick and fast here... winter seems to be coming in not going out!  I'm determined to think of spring though.  I've been away for a couple of days, visiting my brother ( niece and nephew) in England (I'm glad I made it back early this morning and so didn't have to drive in the snow - which really is coming down faster and faster).  It's been a lovely little break, my brother always makes me feel very, very good (he's so positive) and the children are a delight.
 
Like most of the people my age, you don't get here without quite a few bad times to go along with the good times... its how you handle them and how you allow them to effect you, that is the biggest indicator of your personality.  I truly believe if 'something doesn't kill you... it only makes you stronger'.  I am in-line with the Incredible Hulk where strength is concerned!  But as with most things in life... it is all relative.  What would require incredible strength to one person, may be nothing at all to another, so I thrive not to judge! (always easier said than done!).
 
Anyway, since I've only been back a couple of hours and have had to make cawl for THE match (rugby) later today, a grudge match, at that (England vs Wales), to decide who will win the Six Nations Championship, I haven't yet had chance to craft (boo-hoo).  I am going to post a couple of buys that have arrived whilst I've been away...
 
The first is a paper pack from 'ME TO YOU' its called 'Spring Chic' by 'DOCRAFTS'.  Its a 6 x 6 pack of double-sided soft pastel coloured papers.  There are 50 sheets (yes, 50) in the pack, 5 x 10 designs and everyone one of them is lovely!  Admittedly there are better QUALITY pack out there, but I think these papers are especially nice for spring and Easter.
 
 
 
My next pack is from 'FOREVER FRIENDS' called 'Kraft Notes' by 'DOCRAFTS'.  Again this is a 6 x 6 pack of double-sided papers (with 'kraft' influence), these are an absolute delight.  The quality is second to none, and even give my favourite Echo Park papers a run for their money!  I'm not a big fan of 'teddy bears', but the papers in this pack are exceptional.  There are 48 sheets, 3 each of 16 designs, and not a one would you not use!
 
 
 
 
My final purchase (well the one I'm showing you now, for it was NOT my final one!) is another 'ME TO YOU' called 'With Love' by 'DOCRAFTS' , it is 'love' themed and so was on offer (Valentine's being a distant memory!).  Again it is double-sided (I can't help my obsession), but where 'Spring chic' is pastel, this is bright and bold and of a much better quality...
... it is also A4 sized

It has 30 sheets of beautiful papers in reds and pinks, 3 of each of the 10 designs... LOVELY!
 
 
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY...
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!