Pages

Sunday 10 February 2013

Two For One

I wanted to enter into this weeks challenge at 'Fantabulous Cricut' and I also needed to make a card for a five year old boy... can I incorporate the two?  This weeks challenge is called 'Queen of Hearts', you can see my dilemma... can I make the little boys card masculine enough whilst still adding the required hearts?  You judge...
 
 
The cute little robot is from the BOYS WILL BE BOYS cartridge (cut at 3") and the heart is from DOODLECHARMS cartridge (cut at 3/4").  I actually love how it turned out the red and dark navy cardstock (hopefully) make it manly enough for a little boy.
 
This will be going into -
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by...
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Very cute! I mean handsome! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have done a wonderful job with keeping this card masculine! I love that robot and the 5. Your color combo is perfect as well! Thanks for joining us at My Paper Crafting CWC challenge ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. Love, love the robot. Thanks for creating with us at My Paper Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love that robot! He's adorable. Thanks for joining the fun at My Paper Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this and so will the little man who receives it! Thanks so much for linking up at MyPaperCrafting.com this week!

    ~ Jen, MPC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is just such a cute and clever idea - perfect card for a little boy. thanks for sharing at My Paper Crafting.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!