Pages

Saturday 2 February 2013

Tee Time...

Here's a little DL (landscape) easel card I knocked up from a Kanban kit ('So Macho').  It can be SO hard to sort out the men in our lives (where cards are concerned that is... I'm not actually concerned about sorting out any other aspect of your men or indeed my men - in my humble opinion most men are without a doubt... beyond hope!).  Anyway... I inked the edges of the topper and mount to make it 'pop' a bit better, and raised the 'stopper' (is that the correct term? Not sure! But in my world the 'stopper' is the little bit that stops the card - hence its name - from falling flat).
 


I shall be sharing this with a Card a Day blogging...

Have a great weekend...


Blah... blah... blah...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!