Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

STILL challenged!!!


I've been relegated to the bedroom! No, you dirty-minded people (I said relegated not promoted!), its the only place I can get a half-decent internet signal! Have I mentioned just how annoying it is? I have? Okay, enough said...

Here's my entry (possibly one of three, as I love this challenge... brown and blue) for Emma's Crafty Challenge #10

Cute init?
 
 
 
I've got the linking to other websites right NOW! Hooray me... but the other way????? Duh I must be thick, 'cause I'm still not sure about linking to a blog post not the entire blog???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? so if I've got it wrong (again) I'm SORRY...
 
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 
 
 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sweetie, so cute... thank you for joining in Emmas crafty challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card, makes me smile, thank you for joining us at Emmas Crafty challenge, good luck hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!