Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

Reverse Psychology?

We all know how it works... if you want them to do something (especially very small children or teenagers), tell them not to!
 
Kathy left me a comment yesterday saying it was nice to see something other than Christmas... soooo, yep I had to do something Christmassy! Thanks for the inspiration Kathy!
 
I'm still using the Cosmo Cricket 'Social Club', but I wanted to see if I could get it festive!  The Christmas tree is cut on the Cricut Expression using the 'Joys of the Season' cartridge; a bit of bling; some sparkle; a sentiment and bada bing bada boom...
 
 
 
 
So this is my creation for the 'A Card A Day Blogging' group... happy crafting...
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 

3 comments:

  1. haha! That Cword thing has a naughty habit of sneaking in! This is lovely - I love that background paper and the red & white ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a different Christmas card, it has a really cool retro feel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - colours go so well together x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!