Pages

Monday 19 November 2012

Rain, rain go away...

Not having a great day, I'm feeling a little bit down, perhaps its the weather.  I know we British talk a lot about the weather , but that's because we NEVER know what we're gonna get! Yesterday was a lovely bright Autumn day, cold but dry and fresh... today... well today is WET, very WET.  The roads are flooded, the caravan park is boggy and even the poor birds are bedraggled and too scare to venture onto the feeders!  And as for me, I had to pick up some shopping and visit the doctors and by the time I got home I needed to visit the doctors again for the pneumonia I picked up on the way home!
 
Anyway enough moaning, I think I'm turning into a grumpy old woman!  I made a cute little card late last night using the 'Boys Will Be Boys' cartridge and my Cricut, I hope you like it.  Paper Playtime are doing an 'Anything Goes' challenge so I'll be putting this little lovely in.
 
I hope your day is a good one...
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...

7 comments:

  1. I hate horrible wet days too, but this cute wee chap sure is a good way of cheering up a Monday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. urgh, wet days suck hun, we are having cold and windy here and Iam not enjoying that!!
    your little dino card is so very cute though he cheered my day up just peeking in on him
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little dino, much brighter than the horrible wet weather we have here.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's when we get a whole week of those days that my heart really sinks - but I'd still rather have wet ones than snowy ones....
    This is such a cute card and definitely one to cheer up any drab day

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you have layered your papers on this card. Really clever. Of course the little dino is as cute as can be! Hopefully the weather will get a little better soon but as Kathy says, at least it's not snow.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeek!! What a sweet card!! Love that dinosaur -- just TOO cute!! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the FUN at Paper Playtime this week!! A new challenge starts Monday, and I hope you'll join us again!! :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Paper Playtime Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely - sorry I'm so late commenting - just trying to catch up with everyone on A card a Day x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!