Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012


LIFE...

quite frankly, it is getting in the way!!!
 

I’ve been rather busy, sorry! And I’m still busy... life is getting in the way of crafting.. How dare it!


I will be posting later today (at a more sensible hour); I have a few cards I’d like to share.  But I couldn’t wait to tell you all - I am a ‘Top Three’ winner! Yes, all those challenges paid off (not in monetary terms... but who needs money? Eh? No don’t answer that... I know, we all do!). My talent has been recognised (well that and a little luck from ‘random.org’, but who cares! I still won!)  Thank you 'Little Scrap Pieces'.

But more importantly, I have managed to place a ‘button’ on this blog, (I did have to go to ‘youtube’ to learn how, but its there... see it?).  Thank you, youtuber...


HOW TO ADD A BUTTON TO A FRIENDS SITE IN BLOGGER by ‘DAILYREVOLUTIONS’.

Cheers, mate... it worked!
 

Oh and check out the funky new font! Wow, I'm getting good (LOL), anyway talk later, night night...

 

Blah... blah... blag...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!