Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

I did it...

...FINALLY
 
 
I have managed to work it out (only taken me a month!) How to link to a post  not the entire blog
 
For anyone else as ignorant as I HAVE been... publish your blog post (with any relevent links, I usually want to link a picture to a challenge website I want to enter); now go to your blog, and click onto the post you wish to link by clicking it on the right-hand side (in my case under 'archived' or 'what went before' it will be under a heading or date depending how you have your blog set up); after clicking on the post you want copy the address (top bar beginning http); then go back to challeng site; in the URL space, paste the address of your post (http............); you have now linked to your post not the entire blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I'm beginning to feel like I'm the only thicko out here, it's taken me so long to figure it out.  But I'm still pretty chuffed with myself, another thing learned!
 
A computer was something on TV
From a science fiction show of note
A window was something you hated to clean
And ram was the cousin of a goat.
 
Meg was the name of my girlfriend
And gig was a job for the nights
Now they all mean different things
And that really mega bytes.
 
An application was for employment
A program was a TV show
A cursor used profanity
A keyboard was a piano.
 
Memory was something that you lost with age
A CD was a bank account
And if you had a 3-inch Floppy
You hoped nobody found out.
 
Compress was something you did to the garbage
Not something you did to a file
And if you unzipped anything in public
You'd be in jail for a while.
 
Log on was adding wood to the fire
Hard drive was a long trip on the road
A mouse pad was where a mouse lived
And a backup happened to your commode.
 
Cut you did with a pocket knife
Paste you did with glue
A web was a spider's home
And a virus was the flu
 
 
 
 
No wonder I get confused.com




Blah... blah... blah...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!