Pages

Saturday 3 November 2012

Halloween Over?

Not for Me!!!
 
 
 
All Hallows' Eve may be over... but we on the caravan park still have a party to attend! TONIGHT!
 
I've done my bit... I've given my rocker cards to the raffle (although I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't make it that far - my mum's got her eye on them!).  So before the festivities begin I thought I would put in a quick post... I've entered the following card into a couple of challenges (listed below). 
 
 
 
 
 
FUSSY AND FANCY FRIDAY CHALLENGE - Challenge 75 Pearls and Flowers
ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE BLOG - Challenge 79 Anything Goes 
RAISE THE BAR - Challenge 118 Anything Goes
LADY ANNE'S CHALLENGES - Oct/Nov Sentimetal Friday Anything Goes
 
 
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the challenge organisers who have left comments on my blog. Its very good of them to take the time out (I'm sure they're VERY busy) to leave a comment and try to encourage me (or anyone else, for that matter). Thank You...
 
Gotta go... I've got to sort out my mask for tonight's party (it being a mask party and all!).
 
 
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 
 
 

 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Karen, love the pearls and flowers, so pretty.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Fussy and Fancy…

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is beautiful . Thanks for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge .
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so lovely all your details the flowers, pearls, papers and colors. Thanks you so much for joining the LSP challenge.Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing this at Friday Sentiments :)

    I invite you to join me at the Anything But A Card challenge here:
    http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com

    Lots of joy,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorjuss, thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!