Pages

Monday 19 November 2012

GO THERE............

Where? A Card a Day Blogging... Why?  Well...

If you are anything like me (and you probably are because - a). you're visiting craft blogs, and b). because I bet I'm not the only one you've visited today!) or like countless other bloggers, you started off with EVERY intention of blogging EVERYday, the operative word here is 'intention'.  Someone mentioned being visited by the 'Bad Fairy of Procrastination' the other day, very entertaining, by the way, however I don't think that is entirely fair.  It is all the fault of LIFE!  It REALLY, really, really does get in the way of crafting.  You're just getting into some new technique and someone wants feeding, I mean, come on, don't you know I'm busy, and yes, it is more important than YOUR stomache, I'm not hungry after all (I swear I'd be thinner if they'd just let me craft!).  And then if family wasn't bad enough... there's work!  How I hate that word sometimes, usually when the postman has just handed over another must-have kit!  But I digress...
 
A Card A Day Blogging is really worth a visit (and joining in) for a few simple reasons.  Firstly the other bloggers there are YOUR kind of people... they craft and they blog, what more can be said (yeh, I know I'm sure I'll think of something LOL).  Secondly they really do visit your blog AND say nice things, don't we all want that?  Thirdly? It really does encourage you to keep blogging, they inspire and then you inspire... what a wonderful thing!
 
Anyone who has been following my blogging journey will know I'm a bit hopeless!  It has taken me several attempts to do even the simpliest things in order to create and maintain blogging (I'm not very technically minded!), but I've done it... so can you (sorry if the person reading this is an expert already, that last bit is aimed at the inadequate, such as myself).  The blogging is a way to encourage other crafters, inspiring each other and learning new things.  The information other crafters have is astounding, and if you want to know where all the best challenges are or where to find the latest craft bargains or just 'what did the telly say about this kit?'  -  just start blog hopping.
 
You never know, someone may truely be inspired by YOU...
 
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!