Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Everyday? A Learning Curve!

Right... so that worked!  I think I'm getting there!
 
I'm going to enter into another challenge (surprise!), this one is a 'Created With Love' Challenge.  I stumbled upon this site quite by accident (like most of my surfing!), But the challenge sounded interesting and since I knew I'd use the card after (not just create for create's sake - who am I kidding LOL).  I'm having a go. 
 
So... the focus is on 'birthdays' and the twist is that it MUST have a 'number'...
 
 
 
 
The shaped card is cut from the 'Wild Card' cricut cartridge and the '50' is from the 'Alphabet' cartridge (pre-installed on the Expression 2).  I used My Mind's Eye  'Wild Asparagus' paper pack on a 6x6 card blank, with a little bit of velvet rik-rak ribbon and a peel off, here is my entry...




Blah... blah... blah...

3 comments:

  1. Karen I am so glad you found us at Created with Love Challenges. Your card is great I love that star and the paper you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Created with Love challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card! I love the star and patterned paper. Glad you joined us at Created With Love Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!