Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

24-7

That's my job... because I work in the 'family' business, not only does my job cover a multitude of responsibilities but it also covers a wide variety of hours. 
 
For instance - Monday merely involved cleaning the clubhouse and answering telephones; Tuesday covered the organisation of workmen to various locations and tasks, answering the telephones, as well as attending a meeting for licencees; Wednesday was taken up with answering the telephones in the day, cleaning the clubhouse, checking the bird feeders on the caravan park and maning the bar in the evening; Most of my "work" today has had to fit round my trip to the dentist this morning and my taxi driving duties for my father this evening! I've also been trying to organise entertainment for the OAP's Christmas party.  If variety is the spice of life... I must be sizzlingly spicy!
 
Now... back to that stack of Cosmo Cricket 'Social Club'.  I haven't had a lot of spare time today, sooooo... I made just a very quick, simple ensemble.
 
 
You never know, I may get round to something else whilst I wait to be called to duty!
 
Whilst on facebook I came across a lovely group called "A Card A Day Blogging", so natually I asked to joined in the hopes of having some lovely like-minded co-conspirators crafters to inspire and create with.  BUT (yes I know, I know, there's always a but - with me), I think I'm supposed to link to them, and then them to me!  Hope I get this right!!!
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. A very effective card Karen. Hope you'll enjoy the blogging group I've found it very encouraging. Sounds like you have been very busy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Co-conspirators, eh? You may be right - you are most welcome to the group and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your lovely makes. I really like the way this card has been put together - all the shades of green are a refreshing and Springlike chage from the Christmas stuff I'm feeling bogged down in!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!