Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Woke Up This Morning Feeling Fine (NOT!)

 
Sore throat, headache, achy (is that even a word?), one nostril blocked (the other runny)... I think I have a cold!
 
Sent mum into town to get me Lemsips and throat sweets (ohh, she's a wonderful mother, it's funny how we always need our mum's - no matter how old we get - to make us feel better). Love you mum xxx
 
I'd better start today with an apology for my poor spelling and grammar - sorry about that (and any further cock-ups) but nobody's perfect, especially not me!
 
Now that's out the way (and I get the feeling I'm going to be apologising on a regular basis) we'll get down to some crafting!
 
I said I'd make something with that 'time' paper... well here it is...
 
 
 
Ooo... mum's back, Lemsip, here I come. 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!