Pages

Saturday 13 October 2012

The floor's been buffed to perfection...! Now for a quick break, a meal replacement shake and my laptop...


Have YOU ever had paper pads that you LOVE... but only LOOK at? Take a look at this lovely paper pad...

 
 
... I mean SERIOUSLY, isn't it G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!
 
I've had this Halloween themed paper pad -  Echo Park 'Apothecary Emporium', forever (well since last year anyway), and every now and again I get it out and gaze lovingly at the stunning papers.  Can I do them justice? Probably not, but here goes anyway...
 
 

 
 
 
Not bad, but I still don't think I've managed to do the beautiful papers justice! I'll see what else I can come up with...
 
Gotta go, my son's come to visit...
...false alarm, he only popped in to see the contents of my fridge! and since nothing appealled to him... he's gone again!  Now where were we? Oh yeah, let's try something different...




Yeah... I'm happier with this one, amazing what a difference inking the edges makes!

 
 
Now what to do with that new paper pad of
Echo Park 'This & That'... blah blah blah

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!