Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

How Could I?


Does it only happen to me?

I wrote a post about thirty minutes ago, then accidently deleted half of it before I could actually post it! So in a temper, (I'm a leo... I have one) I stupidly deleted the rest of it as well, and stormed away from my laptop ranting at myself and anyone else unfortunate enough to cross my path (sorry daughter!). What an idiot... its taken me thirty minutes to get over it and start again!  Well, thirty minutes, some swearing, a bar of chocolate, a cup of tea and a few deep breaths!
 

Take Two...

I have discovered the crafting 'challenge'.  As you can see from the last few posts I've been entering challenges (well one, but I'm allowed three entries!)  The first challenge I entered awhile ago - I DIDN'T WIN! Shocking, I know. I didn't expect to win, but I secretly (like the rest of us) REALLY wanted to!  Now I've discovered the 'multiple' entry!  I have to say it seems to defeat the object to me.. but who am I to question the crafting Gods! You can enter ONE project in MULTIPLE challenges! WOW - time-saving, or what?
 
Now all I have to do is get this 'linking' business right (still don't think I have!) and I'll be away...
 
So... this is my third entry into the Creative Craft Challenge 2 - '3 Presents'
 
 
Also... # 194 Chistmas is Coming - The Crafty Pad (great site, by the way)
 
 
And... One Stitch at a Time 137 - Make 1 for Christmas
 
 
Finally... Ooh La La - C... Christmas
 
 
... and here it is...
 
I'm really into this fold at the moment, I think its called a 'joy' fold (not sure), but I think it looks great.  I used a christmas topped I've had forever matted it onto mirri card.  I also matted the gold spotted hunkydory foiled accent card I had in my stash onto mirri, three little present embelishments, the base was made with a sheet of cricut 'earthtones' textured cardstock, scored at 4" and 10"... and hey presto...
 
I'm sorry, this post isn't as good as the original, but what can you do???
 
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love those gifts! And that tree.. well.. it is just beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at One Stitch At A Time. Good luck! I hope to see you again next week!!

    - Susan, DT @ OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to look and comment! I'm just glad I've managed to 'link' it properly (being new to this blogging lark!). I found your challenge blog quite inspirational... so much talent out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your lovley card with us at The Crafty Pad this week in our Christmas Is Coming Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!