Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Broadband Challenged!


Oh but I'm having SERIOUS issues with picking up a decent internet signal at the moment... It is SO fustrating.  I'm sure we've all experienced it... the little circle that continues to spin, and spin and spin and... you get the picture! In fustration we switch off altogether, only to log on again 2 minutes later in the hope that some miracle has occured to clear the way for a trouble free surfing fix!  I'm having no such luck, my circle has spun so much I'm positively dizzy, just looking at it.  Anyway enough of the rant... lookie here...
 
 
What do you think? My friend (yes I do have some... I don't spend all of my time on my laptop!), is feeling poorly.  I put this together this afternoon, but before I sent it off I photo'ed it to enter the following challenges (did I mention I've become a 'challenge addict'!). The inside read... "I'll be your umbrella"...
 
Fussy and Fancy Ch 74 - Anything goes
 
Paper Playtime Ch 87 - Anything goes
 
Amusing Challenges - Anything goes
 
Twisted Tuesday Challenges - Anything goes
 
Party Time Tuesday's #92 - Anything goes
 
 
 
 
Gotta go now... I've got chips to cook for the darts team... Go Moorlands!
 
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty umbrella! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Playtime!

    Stacey
    PPDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!! The umbrella is great as is the bg papers you used. Love the stitching. And such a pretty ribbon and bow. Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous 'Get Well' card Karen with a fab sentiment to go with your lovely design!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our Anything Goes challenge and best of luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your raindrops!

    Thank you for participating in the Twisted Tuesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!